Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Capstone, on finishing.

The beauty and the horror that was my graduate career is over. This Saturday past, I attended LI 880: Capstone-Assessing the MLS experience. It really was a treat to get to sit with so many of my classmates and reminisce, but at the same time, it was a day of presentations. I'm pretty proud of everyone. No ones portfolio website was complete crap. Though some were "nineties fabulous" (their words), and some were generic googlepage-tastic (mine was one such - don't judge me! Google is my overlord).

Sometime in the next few weeks, we should all recieve comments from our classmates, which we wrote for each other on nifty little slips of paper. So high-tech, I know. I'm looking forward to getting these more than I should - I'm always over-eager to find out what my colleagues really think of me. And these slips are anonymous, so if I underwhelmed them... it'll show. I tried to write mostly positive, or at least constructive comments. Even for the people I never particularly cared for and was unimpressed by their presentation/site. Good manners cost nothing.

1 comment:

FTWinsor said...

Congrats on graduation!